Return & Exchange
Mattress Warranty / Product Insurance
Warranty covers the following specific manufacturing faults under conditions of normal wear.
Springs that are loose or broken in terms of using it daily based
Springs that protrude or tear through any fabric in terms of using it daily based
- All products come with a standard 12 month warranty (unless specified otherwise) with the purchase receipt only.
- Sydney Beds reserve the right to substitute replacement with a similar product should stock become unavailable.
- The warranty for the mattress covers ‘the collapse’ of the mattress only as the warranty do not cover the tear and wear as time goes by.
- If a defect appears within the applicable guarantee period, Your claim must be in writing (Via email@example.com) and accompanied by proof of purchase (including date of purchase).
- You must be the original purchaser in order to be entitled to claim.
- You will be responsible for the transport costs.
- You must be able to provide us with satisfactory proof of purchase. Failure to do so will render this guarantee void. This warranty is only valid to the original purchaser.
- We may not be able to pick up, repair and return the repaired goods overnight and it could take several days or longer in some cases before goods can be returned. We are not required to supply a replacement mattress or base for the duration of the service.
The warranty for the mattress does not cover
- Mattress Fabric (including stains, soiling and burns)
- Handles on a mattress(Handles are designed to position the mattress only.)
- Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed (eg. mis-stitching on quilting).
- New mattress smell.
- Individual or personalised preferences relating to firmness, texture, comfort level, etc.
- If the product is abused, misused, dropped, crushed, impacted with any hard surface, exposed to extreme heat (including fire) or cold, not maintained properly or used after partial failure.
- Bedding sold as floor and display stock(AS-IS items) is not covered by warranty.
- Mattress warranties cover mattresses that have sags deeper than 3.5cm when no weight is applied to the mattress.
- How to measure sag mattress;
- Ask a helper to stretch a string or tape measure accross the mattress area that is sagging.
- Hold the string or tape measure taut at both ends.
- If you don’t have a helper, use tape to secure the string at both ends.
- Measure from the bottom of the sag to the string using a ruler or tape measure.
- Please do not apply pressure to the mattress when measuring. This will skew the measurement.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Should you cancel this sale after paying a deposit, a cancellation fee of 15% of the total purchase will apply.
- You must check that the item is suitable for your needs, as Sydney Beds is not obliged to refund or exchange for a change of mind purchase or incorrect choice/size (No exception).
- Manufacturing faults to ‘self assembly products’ must be reported to the store within 24 hours of delivery/pick-up. Sydney Beds will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages, and will not accept damage claims to the products or parts after the product has been partially or wholly assembled.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transport. Collection& exchange delivery (2times delivery fee) must be paid by buyer for the warranty. Product must be in its original condition (plastic seals unbroken), any small damages will render this policy. You will be contacted as soon as your goods arrive (Normally between 7-14 working days). Please ensure that your items are suitably packaged in order to prevent damages during return delivery. We will not accept obligation for those items damaged whilst in transit back to us.